- The Mumbai terror attack was planned several months ago. The terrorist involved in this attack used at least three SIM cards which were purchased from the India-Bangladesh border.
- On November 21, 2008, ten terrorists left from Pakistan for India in a boat. On their way, they killed four fishermen and hijacked an Indian trawler, the Kuber, and threatened the captain to sail to India on 23rd November 2008.
- On the deadly day that is November 26, 2008, the terrorists killed the captain and headed towards Colaba in inflatable speed boats.
- The terrorists before entering Mumbai consumed narcotics substances LSD, cocaine, and steroids to keep them awake and active.
- Ajmal Amir Kasab was the only terrorist who was caught alive was booked under various acts including Arms Act, Unlawful Activities Prevention Act, Explosives Act, Waging war against the country, etc. He was also booked for entering railway premises without a proper ticket.
- Tukaram Omble and Assistant sub-inspector of Mumbai Police sacrificed their life to nab the lone surviving terrorist Ajmal Kasab. Omble was awarded the Ashoka Chakra for his extraordinary bravery and valor in the line of duty.
7.The ten terrorists who came to Mumbai killed approximately 64 people and while injuring more than 600 people, all of the terrorists were killed except one which was caught alive- Mohammad Ajmal Amir Kasab, who was later hanged to death on 21 November 2012 in Yerwada jail, Pune.
8.There were around six explosions at the Taj Hotel and Rabbi Gavriel Holtzberg and his six months pregnant wife Rivka were murdered with four other hostages by the terrorists.
9.It is alleged that Hafiz Saeed, leader of Jama’at-ud-Da’wah was the mastermind behind the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.